Our first registration of the 2014 season has now been scheduled for Saturday, March 22nd from 10 AM – 2 PM at Cary High School. This will be the only time returning players will be guaranteed a spot for the 2014 season. If you are planning to return, please plan to register on March 22nd.
If you have not returned equipment, you must do that before you can register.
Please contact Julie Stevens to make arrangements to return your equipment or bring it with you to the registration. All equipment deposits from last season will be cashed March 24th.
You will need to bring all the registration forms with you to one of the dates listed above to finalize your registration.
- Cary Booster Club membership check (Held until end of Season and returned if 15 Volunteer Hours are completed, $150.)
- Equipment deposit check (Held until all of the equipment has been returned, $255.)
- Copy of Player’s Birth Certificate(s)
- Copy of your child’s 2013-2014 final report card
- Completed Pop Warner Physical form listed below (Physicals forms NOT on official Pop Warner forms cannot be excepted.)
The National Pop Warner forms for 2014 are listed below. All physicals must be completed on Pop Warner forms or they will be invalid.
**New Registration Fees**
The participation fees for the 2014 season are as follows:
$85 for Flag Football and Non-Competititive & Competitive Cheerleading
$200 for All Tackle Football
We have scheduled a coaches meeting for Sunday, March 16th at 4 PM at the St. Mary Magdalene School. This meeting is for 2013 head coaches, assistant coaches and for anyone who is interested in coaching this season. If you would like something specific added to the agenda, please send it to Julie Stevens in an email no later than March 10th.
All members of CPW are invited to attend CPW Board meetings. We meet every 3rd Sunday of each month at 5 PM. Locations of the meetings do vary. If you are planning to attend or you need to bring up an issue before the board please contact our CPW President – Ken Kinsey.
Dates for our next 2 board meetings:
April 20th – Board Meeting at the Hibernian Pub, 5 PM
It’s easy to join! Just follow these steps:
- Go to Cary Pop Warner’s page on RainedOut.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up Now for Mobile Alerts” link.
- Fill out the info and under the “Optional Groups” section, select “Cary Pop Warner”.
- Click agree to Terms of Service.
- Click “Create Account.”
You will receive an SMS text with a validation code that you will enter on the website to activate your service. You can also add your email to receive notifications at this point too if you like.
You must have a text messaging plan for your cell phone.
If you have any questions about setting up your RainedOut account, simply watch this intstructional video.
You can also get Cary Pop Warner practice/game cancellation updates by following Cary Pop Warner on Twitter. There are many Twitter apps available for cell phones, such as OpenBeak (formerly Twitterberry) for the Blackberry and Tweetie for the iphone.
Twitter updates are also displayed within the announcement sections on the front page of the Cary Pop Warner web site.